Terms & Conditions
Welcome to London Irish
Personalised items e.g. personalised printed garments, cannot be amended, cancelled or returned. Please ensure you check all details including size, name spellings, etc., before completing your purchase.
Special Offer & Discount Promotions:
- All offers/discounts have a limited time offer and will be detailed on each offer.
- Some offers/discounts are applied automatically at checkout, some require the manual entry of a discount code by the customer.
- Offers/discounts are not valid on prior purchases i.e. cannot be used on items already purchased.
- Offers/discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offers promoted via the website, by e-mail promotion and social media apply to online purchases only made via the www.shop.london-irish.com website. Any offers that are simultaneous or applicable exclusively in our retail stores will be clearly identified as redeemable in-store at said retail outlets.
- All offers apply only while stock lasts.
- All content included on this site including but not limited to web site design, text, graphics, audio clips, visual clips, button icons and the selection and arrangement thereof are either the property of London Irish or its contents suppliers and are protected by UK, Irish and international copyright laws.
- All software used on this site is the property of London Irish and is protected by UK, Irish and international copyright laws ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the purposes of placing an order with London Irish and using this website as a shopping resource only.
- Any other use of materials on this Web Site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, broadcasting re-publication, downloading or uploading without the prior written permission of London Irish is strictly prohibited.
Notification of Copyright Infringement:
- London Irish will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Legal Department with a Notice containing the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed and which you request to be removed from the site;
- a description of the location of the material that you claim is being infringed;
information sufficient to permit London Irish to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your Notice in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can notify London Irish of any claims of copyright infringement at the following address: London Irish Scottish Richmond Ltd. Hazelwood Centre, Hazelwood Drive, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex TW16 6QU Telephone: 01932 750100
- London Irish and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of London Irish. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners (“Third Party Trademarks”). You are not permitted to use the London Irish Trademarks or Third-Party Trademarks without the prior written consent of London Irish or such third parties that may own the Trademarks.
Amending the Terms and Conditions of Use:
- London Irish may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice.
- Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms shown on this website or any subsite hereof, apply as soon as they are shown.
- By continuing to use this website after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. London Irish may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other content displayed on this website, including features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Children Under 18:
- If you are under 18, you must ask your parents or a guardian before you:
- E-mail the website or ask London Irish to e-mail anything to you.
- Send in any information to London Irish.
- Buy anything online.
- By continuing to use this website and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parents or a guardian. PLEASE NOTE that all minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents before they complete the registration process.
- In order to place an order with London Irish you will need to register to use the site. In return for allowing you to use the London Irish web site and benefiting from our services, you agree that any information you provide us about yourself at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date. If incorrect information is supplied any contractual obligation London Irish has is immediately null and void.
- If you send communications or materials to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, concerning any comments, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, you give up any claim that any use of such material infringes any of your rights including moral rights, proprietary, or any other right, including the right to approve the way in which London Irish uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this website, may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used on a royalty free basis by London Irish anywhere in the world, in any medium, in perpetuity.
Use of the Site:
- You agree that you will only use our web site in a way which is consistent with our terms and conditions and which complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- In particular you agree that you will not use our web site to upload or send any material which contains software viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other manner which would interfere with or disrupt our web site.
- You acknowledge that our web site and any goods that you obtain from our web site are provided for your personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purposes or distributed commercially without our permission.
- The Customer Service section at the bottom of our website, tells you how to order and pay for products. It also addresses any questions you might have about delivery of your products, your right to cancel orders or return faulty products to us and our quality assurance.
Buying & Redeeming Gift Cards:
- London Irish Gift Cards can only be purchased through the London Irish Online Shop at https://shop.london-irish.com/.
- When the customer wants to buy a gift card for someone else, then they need to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
- Gift cards can be redeemed both online at https://shop.london-irish.com/ or in store at the London Irish Shop at the Madejski Stadium in Reading.
- When the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then the customer can complete their purchase with no further action required.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, the customer will be is required to pay the outstanding balance using another approved method of payment.
- A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
- London Irish may choose to provide links to sites owned by London Irish and associated companies from time to time and may also choose to provide links to sites that are owned by third parties that are not connected with London Irish. All links are provided for your convenience only. Access to sites that are owned by third parties is at your own risk and London Irish has no responsibility or liability for these third-party sites.
Availability and Visibility of the Website:
- London Irish will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that this web site is fully operational at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the web site will be fault free. In particular access to this web site may be interrupted or restricted to allow for emergency or routine repairs or maintenance to be carried out or the introduction of new facilities or services.
- Further, by using this website and any subsite, you acknowledge and agree that the Internet uses elements and relies upon services, input and facilities which are not within the control of London Irish and if London Irish is totally or partially prevented or delayed in the performance of any of its obligations in providing a particular service, such a situation will constitute a ‘force majeure’ and London Irish shall be excused the performance for so long as such a situation endures.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘force majeure’ shall be deemed to include any cause affecting the performance by London Irish of its obligations arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond the reasonable control of London Irish and in particular, but not by way of limitation, shall include strikes, lock-outs, other industrial action, actual or threatened terrorist action, civil commotion, riot, crowd disorder, invasion, war, threat or preparation for war, fire, technical or power failure, software, hardware or telecommunication or other network failures, interruptions, disruptions or malfunctions, explosions, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, structural damage, epidemic or other natural or physical disaster, any legislation, regulation, rule or ruling of government, court or any competent authority.
- London Irish reserves its right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of this web site or any of our services at any time if we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you have breached these terms and conditions.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold London Irish and, all of its associate companies, their directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and partners, (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including, without limitation, legal fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You will co-operate as fully as reasonably required by London Irish in London Irish’s defence of any claim. London Irish reserves the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of London Irish.
- We may amend this web site and our services any time with or without notice to you.
Complaints and Comments:
- If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products supplied to you, please contact London Irish through the Contact Us section on the website.
- In situations where the London Irish may give you the option to subscribe to its email service which will update you with news or information which it considers to be of interest to you, your use of the content received through the email service will be subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Limitation of Liability:
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither London Irish nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if the Club and/or London Irish have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable. If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event shall London Irish’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
- These Terms and Conditions and any contracts made under them are governed by and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom whose courts shall be courts of exclusive competent jurisdiction. We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Customers who access this web site from locations outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way be deemed to restrict or affect your statutory rights under the law of the United Kingdom.
- London Irish has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents on this web site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, London Irish makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
- London Irish reserves the right to change price and availability information without notice.
- London Irish shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site.
- London Irish reserves the right to decline orders for bulk or high value purchases. No exclusions of London Irish’s liability in these Terms shall apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of London Irish or any of its directors, employees or agents or fraudulent misstatement.
- You agree to indemnify and hold London Irish and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitor’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
- Some hypertext (HTML) links on this web site lead to web sites, which are not under the control of London Irish. Accordingly, London Irish makes no representation or warranty concerning the content of these web sites and accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any web site, which is not under London Irish control.
- London Irish is providing these hypertext links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such hypertext link does not imply an endorsement by London Irish of the linked site or imply any relationship between London Irish and the hyper-linked organisation or individual.
- Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx). Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS). It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
- Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
- Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
- Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
- In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
- So when buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
- The price shown on individual product pages includes UK VAT at the current applicable rate.
- Customers receiving goods in countries outside of the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man will not be charged UK VAT.
- Customers receiving goods in countries outside of the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man will, however, be liable for any import charges, taxes or duties relevant to that country.