Returns & Refunds
Online & Store Bought Product Returns:
- The club is able to accept the return of purchases made online or at the London Irish Fan Store at Brentford, as long as they conform to our Returns Policy as stated.
- Please return the item/s in person or by post to the address below - for the attention of SHOP RETURNS - enclosing the original documents and indicating the replacement size or your preference for a refund.
- LONDON IRISH FAN STORE, 3 STILE HALL PARADE, CHISWICK HIGH ROAD, LONDON W4 3AG, UNITED KINGDOM.
Online Returns Policy:
- We are committed to selling high-quality products that we hope you will enjoy. We are also aware that for one reason or another there may be a need to exchange or return your purchase.
- You may return your London Irish Rugby Club purchase(s) within 14 days from receipt for a full refund or exchange.
- If the goods are returned outside of this 14-day period, without a receipt (or other proof of purchase), have been worn, damaged or are not in original packaging, London Irish Rugby Club reserves the absolute right not to accept the returned items.
- London Irish Rugby Club will only accept returns from purchase(s) that have been made directly from shop.london-irish.com.
- All personalised Items ordered online, including shirts printed with names and numbers are non-returnable and non-refundable. Customers should double check sizing and personalisation details are correct before confirming their order.
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of underwear or similar garments.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The return address for items in a saleable, unworn and undamaged condition with all tags attached, and in their original packaging is:
London Irish Fan Store,
3 Stile Hall Parade
Chiswick High Road
London W4 3AG.
- We strongly recommend that customers use a recorded, trackable service to return items as London Irish Rugby Club accepts no responsibility for returned items which are lost or stolen in the post.
- Please note that we will not refund postage costs for unwanted exchanges or returns.
- In certain circumstances and only where it is deemed the fault of London Irish Rugby Club for the exchange or refund of an item, the cost of postage to return the original item(s) may be refunded to the customer. If you feel this is applicable to you, please contact and obtain agreement in advance from London Irish Rugby Club. Please enclose a receipt of postage, as without this no refund of postage can be given.
- Refunds will only be given in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Items returned for refund must come with the original receipt (or other proof of purchase), must not have been worn or damaged and be in the original. London Irish Rugby Club reserve the absolute right not to accept the returned items for exchange if these conditions are not met.
- Refunds for item/s returned to the online shop will be processed as soon as possible following receipt and may take up to an additional 5 working days thereafter to clear back into customers account.
- If an exchange is required, the replacement goods will be sent back to the customer via our standard delivery service within 5 working days of receiving the original/s.
- Items returned for exchange must be for the same item(s) originally purchased, or a different size of the same item of clothing.
- Items returned for exchange must come with the original receipt (or other proof of purchase), must not have been worn or damaged and be in the original. London Irish Rugby Club reserve the absolute right not to accept the returned items for exchange if these conditions are not met.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
Damaged or Defective Goods:
- For London Irish Rugby Club, quality is paramount. We work only with reputable companies who source all materials and products from reputable suppliers.
- Our aim is to ensure that all products are fully capable of standing up to the uses for which they were designed, but we recognise that manufacturing errors can occur.
- Returned, damaged products are inspected by London Irish Rugby Club shop management and refunded/replaced if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications.
- Please note the life expectancy of any London Irish Rugby Club product depends on the individual using the product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user.
- London Irish Rugby Club products damaged by normal wear and tear, abuse or negligence, have exceeded the reasonable life of the product are not refunded/replaced.