Returns & Refunds
OPERATIONAL NOTICE: COVID-19
As the operational restrictions around COVID are relaxed, we are now able to access to our offices and storage facilities more regularly. Whilst there may be some continuing disruption, we hope this will be short-term and that service levels and deliveries will soon get back to a more consistent level.
Deliveries to the United Kingdom:
- We are able to fulfil these via courier company DPD, but you may still experience a few days delay in receiving your purchase.
- The Collect from Hazelwood Service remains suspended. Members of the public are discouraged from entering the Hazelwood facility during the week as a precaution while the professional club continues to operate under the guidance of Premiership Rugby and Public Health England.
Deliveries to Other Destinations:
- Courier and postal services globally remain disrupted so you can expect to experience a few days additional delay in receiving your purchase.
Online Shop Returns:
- The club is able to accept the return of online shop purchases as long as they conform to our Returns Policy as stated.
- Please return the item/s in question to the address below - for the attention of SHOP RETURNS - enclosing the original documents and indicating the replacement size or your preference for a refund.
- LONDON IRISH RUGBY CLUB, HAZELWOOD DRIVE, SUNBURY-ON-THAMES, TW16 6QU, UNITED KINGDOM
Online Returns Policy:
- We are committed to selling high-quality products that we hope you will enjoy. We are also aware that for one reason or another there may be a need to exchange or return your purchase.
- You may return your London Irish Online Shop purchase(s) within 14 days from receipt for a full refund or exchange.
- If the goods are returned outside of this 14-day period, without a receipt (or other proof of purchase), have been worn, damaged or are not in original packaging, London Irish Online Shop reserves the absolute right not to accept the returned items.
- London Irish Online Shop will only accept returns from purchase(s) that have been made directly from shop.london-irish.com.
- All Personalised Items, including shirts printed with names and numbers are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of underwear or similar garments.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please return items in a saleable, unworn and undamaged condition with all tags attached, and in their original packaging to:
Online Shop Returns,
London Irish Rugby Club,
Sunbury On Thames
- We strongly recommend that customers use a recorded, trackable service to return items as London Irish Online Shop accepts no responsibility for returned items which are lost or stolen in the post.
- Please note that we will not refund postage costs for unwanted exchanges or returns.
- In certain circumstances and only where it is deemed the fault of London Irish Online Shop for the exchange or refund of an item, the cost of postage to return the original item(s) may be refunded to the customer. If you feel this is applicable to you, please contact and obtain agreement in advance from London Irish Online shop. Please enclose a receipt of postage, as without this no refund of postage can be given.
- Refunds will only be given in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Items returned for refund must come with the original receipt (or other proof of purchase), must not have been worn or damaged and be in the original. London Irish Rugby Club reserve the absolute right not to accept the returned items for exchange if these conditions are not met.
- Refunds for item/s returned to the online shop will be processed as soon as possible following receipt and may take up to an additional 5 working days thereafter to clear back into customers account.
- If an exchange is required, the replacement goods will be sent back to the customer via our standard delivery service within 2 working days of receiving the original/s.
- Items returned for exchange must be for the same item(s) originally purchased, or a different size of the same item of clothing.
- Items returned for exchange must come with the original receipt (or other proof of purchase), must not have been worn or damaged and be in the original. London Irish Rugby Club reserve the absolute right not to accept the returned items for exchange if these conditions are not met.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
Damaged or Defective Goods:
- For London Irish Online Shop, quality is paramount. We work only with reputable companies who source all materials and products from reputable suppliers.
- Our aim is to ensure that all products are fully capable of standing up to the uses for which they were designed, but we recognise that manufacturing errors can occur.
- Returned, damaged products are inspected by London Irish Online Shop Management and refunded/replaced if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications.
- Please note the life expectancy of any London Irish Online Shop product depends on the individual using the product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user.
- London Irish Online Shop products damaged by normal wear and tear, abuse or negligence, have exceeded the reasonable life of the product are not refunded/replaced.