Returns & Refunds
Coronavirus Statement – Online Shop Operations
London Irish Rugby Club will continue to operate its online shop, but we have had to implement some service limitations as a result of the current health crisis.
The Club’s offices at Hazelwood – where our warehouse is situated – is shared with the professional rugby department and non-essential staff have been asked to work from home in an effort to protect the players and coaching staff. Periodic access will be possible for retail staff, but there will be interruptions to our normal service as a result.
- These will be fulfilled, but you are likely to experience a few days delay in receiving your purchase.
- Until further notice, the Collect from Hazelwood service is suspended.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfil non-UK orders at this time as the offices are closed to external operators – such as courier and postal services.
- We are unable to accept online shop returns at this time due to the office closure. We will contact customers when the offices re-open to organise the return for exchange or refund.
We apologise for these inconveniences and appreciate your patience at this time.
Online Returns Policy:
- We are committed to selling high-quality products that we hope you will enjoy. We are also aware that for one reason or another there may be a need to exchange or return your purchase.
- You may return your London Irish Online Shop purchase(s) within 14 days from receipt for a full refund or exchange.
- If the goods are returned outside of this 14-day period, without a receipt (or other proof of purchase), have been worn, damaged or are not in original packaging, London Irish Online Shop reserves the absolute right not to accept the returned items.
- London Irish Online Shop will only accept returns from purchase(s) that have been made directly from www.londonirishshop.com.
- All Personalised Items, including shirts printed with names and numbers are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of underwear or similar garments.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Please return items in a saleable, unworn and undamaged condition with all tags attached, and in their original packaging to:
London Irish Rugby Club,
Sunbury On Thames
- We strongly recommend that customers use a recorded, trackable service to return items as London Irish Online Shop accepts no responsibility for returned items which are lost or stolen in the post.
- Please note that we will not refund postage costs for unwanted exchanges or returns.
- In certain circumstances and only where it is deemed the fault of London Irish Online Shop for the exchange or refund of an item, the cost of postage to return the original item(s) may be refunded to the customer. If you feel this is applicable to you, please contact and obtain agreement in advance from London Irish Online shop. Please enclose a receipt of postage, as without this no refund of postage can be given.
- Refunds will only be given in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
- Items returned for refund must come with the original receipt (or other proof of purchase), must not have been worn or damaged and be in the original. London Irish Rugby Club, or its representatives at the Madejski Stadium, Reading, reserve the absolute right not to accept the returned items for exchange if these conditions are not met.
- Refunds for item/s returned to the online shop will be processed within 2 working days of receiving the returned item/s, but may take up to an additional 5 working days to clear back into customers account.
- If an exchange is required, the replacement goods will be sent back to the customer via our standard delivery service within 2 working days of receiving the original/s.
- Items returned for exchange must be for the same item(s) originally purchased, or a different size of the same item of clothing.
- Items returned for exchange must come with the original receipt (or other proof of purchase), must not have been worn or damaged and be in the original. London Irish Rugby Club, or its representatives at the Madejski Stadium, Reading, reserve the absolute right not to accept the returned items for exchange if these conditions are not met.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
Damaged or Defective Goods:
- For London Irish Online Shop, quality is paramount. We work only with reputable companies who source all materials and products from reputable suppliers.
- Our aim is to ensure that all products are fully capable of standing up to the uses for which they were designed, but we recognise that manufacturing errors can occur.
- Returned, damaged products are inspected by London Irish Online Shop Management and refunded/replaced if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications.
- Please note the life expectancy of any London Irish Online Shop product depends on the individual using the product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user.
- London Irish Online Shop products damaged by normal wear and tear, abuse or negligence, have exceeded the reasonable life of the product are not refunded/replaced.