Delivery Process & Policy
Order Management & Delivery:
CUSTOMER NOTICE: COVID-19 Global Pandemic
During the current COVID-19 Global Pandemic, London Irish Rugby Club continue to operate its online shop, but we have had to implement some service limitations because of the health crisis.
The Club’s offices at Hazelwood – where our warehouse is situated – are manned on a periodic basis but with staff also continuing to work from home there will be interruptions to our normal service as a result.
United Kingdom and Rep. of Ireland Orders:
- We are able to fulfil these via courier company DPD, but you are likely to experience a few days additional delay in receiving your purchase.
- The Collect from Hazelwood Service remains suspended. Members of the public are discouraged from entering the Hazelwood facility during the week as a precaution while the Return to Play Protocols are still in place for the professional club.
Overseas Orders (excluding above):
- The club now have in place despatch arrangements for overseas order so these can be fulfilled. However, courier and postal services globally are slower than normal so you can expect to experience a few days additional delay in receiving your purchase.
Online Shop Returns:
- The club is able to accept the return of online shop purchases, but the abovementioned operational circumstances mean the supply of replacement items, or the issuing of refunds, may take a while so we thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
- Please return the item/s in question to the address below - for the attention of SHOP RETURNS - enclosing the original documents and indicating the replacement size or your preference for a refund.
We apologise for these inconveniences and appreciate your patience at this time.
Normal Deliver Activity
Please allow 48 hours from the time of order placement to the start of processing.
Orders placed on a Friday may be processed at the beginning of the following working week (bank holidays excluded.)
Customers receive an email notifying them of when the order processing has completed and the parcel is ready for despatch.
We are happy to provide delivery progress via our DPD despatch portal.
Please see below for normal delivery timescales.
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days therefore orders will not be processed or dispatched on these days.
UK Delivery Options & Costs:
UK and Republic of Ireland Courier Delivery:
UK Mainland (including Island groups): £4.99
Delivery time: Normally within 48 hours of despatch but can take up to 5 working days.
Republic of Ireland: £9.50
Delivery time: Normally between 3-5 working days from despatch but can take up to 10 working days.
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
All goods will require a signature upon delivery/collection.
Free Collection from the Club’ Sunbury Offices:
Orders can be collected FREE OF CHARGE from the Club’s offices in Sunbury-on-Thames.
Collection address: London Irish RFC, Hazelwood Centre, Hazelwood Drive, Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex TW16 6QU, United Kingdom.
Office opening hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays.)
Please order online and pay for your items prior to collection.
Please ensure you select this option at checkout.
The Professional Club does not currently operate a retail shop at our offices so items must be ordered online in advance and before collection.
It is NOT possible to collect your items from the Megastore.
Any queries relating to deliveries should be made to:
Telephone: 01935 750100.
Delivery to Mainland Europe (excl. Republic of Ireland) - £15.00:
· Delivery time: Normally between 7-10 working days from despatch but can take up to 15 working days.
Delivery to USA & Canada - £25.00:
· Delivery time: Normally between 10-15 working days from despatch but can take up to 20 working days.
Delivery to Australia, New Zealand * the Rest of the World (where applicable) - £30.00
· Delivery time: Normally between 15-20 working days from despatch but can take up to 25 working days.
NOTE: Delivery charges do not include import VAT, customs duties or similar levies which may be separately payable.