PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY:
- At London Irish, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and website visitors.
- For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy, is London Irish Scottish Richmond Limited (“London Irish”), registered Company Number: 03780648 the registered address is Hazelwood, Hazelwood Drive, Sunbury on Thames, TW16 6QU. Our parent company is London Irish Holdings Limited, the registered address is Hazelwood, Hazelwood Drive, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 6QU.
- Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Data Manager, Hazelwood, Hazelwood Drive, Sunbury-on-Thames, TW16 6QU. Alternatively, you can telephone 01932 750100.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We obtain information about you in a number of ways when you use our websites (which comprise www.london-irish.com, our ticketing site www.eticketing.co.uk/londonirish and our retail e-commerce site www.shop.london-irish.com, “the websites or “our websites”), for example when you contact us via our contact form, sign up to our membership schemes, purchase tickets or other goods from our websites, or register to receive emails from us. This helps us provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs. The more information we have, the better the service we can provide. From time to time we may collect your information in competitions. Other information we collect when you browse our site may include your IP address and device type.
The type of information that is collected:
- Account Information: If you make an online enquiry, purchase goods or tickets, or register for a membership, the personal information we collect might include name, address, date of birth, mobile number and email.
- Usage information: As with most websites our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our website and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using our website, browser type and settings, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Other information you provide to us: such as in online forms or competitions.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use your information in several different ways and what we do depends on the information. This information is stored in an encrypted format on the webserver. Will only use your personal information for legitimate business purposes to administer your account or to provide the services you have requested from us. These include some or all the following:
- To provide you with the information, customer service, products and services that you request from us.
- To send you service messages by text or email, such as order updates.
- To process an online order or complete a transaction.
- To manage your season ticket or membership profile.
- To administer any promotion or competition that you enter via our websites.
- To verify you are aged 16 or over.
- When you consent, to provide you with information about goods and services we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about by email.
- To facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard. In some instances, you do not have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice.
- The websites do not make use of Google Analytics for online visitor tracking, however we reserve the right to change this at any point in the future.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- If you have given us consent, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, post or telephone with interesting information about our latest news, products, exclusive offers and events.
- Customers who consent to receiving marketing emails will always have the option to unsubscribe at any point via a link at the bottom of every email they receive.
- Customers enquiring online are not automatically added to a marketing database and will not be sent unsolicited email marketing without first being asked if they would like to opt in to receive marketing material.
- If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business and our services. We will ask for your consent before we publish it.
- By sending a start message to company (hereinafter referred to as – Sender) I agree with respect to Art. 6 Abs.1 lit. a GDPR that Sender has my permission to use my personal data (e.g. first and last name, phone number, messenger ID, profile image, messages) for direct communication and the required data processing, based on the respective messenger. To use this service, an existing messenger account with the respective provider is required.
- I acknowledge that the respective provider might receive personal data (including communication meta data) that might be processed at servers located in countries outside of the EU (e.g. USA) that do not guarantee the same level of data protection as that practiced in the EU. Whatsapp Inc. and Facebook Inc. are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantee compliance with European data protection regulations. Additional information is described in the above privacy policies of the respective messengers. Sender has no detailed knowledge about or influence on the respective providers.
- Your agreement to this data processing can be revoked at any time by sending “stop” in the respective messenger.
- To delete all data that is stored by our technical service provider, please send a message with “delete all data“ through your messenger.
What is a cookie?
- Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device. They are unique to your account or your browser.
- Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
- Our websites may from time to time use persistent cookies (the small text files stored on your computer) to record your preferences or activity between visits. These cookies do not store personal information about you or your computer and you can clear them at any point by deleting your browser history. London Irish do not share cookies or any of your data with any other company outside of our parent company, London Irish Holdings Limited.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set?
- If you find the idea of this website storing information on your computer or mobile device a little intrusive, even though it is generally quite harmless, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions on the websites.
- I agreed for this site to store cookies but have changed my mind.
- If you previously agreed to allow the websites to store cookies on your computer but have subsequently changed your mind, then you can delete the cookie set by this choice.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION:
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have a London Irish season ticket or membership with us, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you that you have requested. If you cease to hold a season ticket or membership with us, and/or you have not made a transaction with London Irish for seven full seasons then your information will be deleted from our systems unless you have indicated that you wish to continue receiving marketing communications or some other services from us.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your membership or not renewed your season ticket, or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
If you do not have a London Irish season ticket or membership, but you have signed up to receive London Irish’s marketing communications, then we will only retain your information for as long as we have your consent to send you marketing.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If you would like to delete or make changes to your personal details, you can do so by getting in touch.
You have the right under applicable data protection laws to access information held about you and you can do so by contacting us using the details provided below in this policy.
You have many rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this privacy notice)
- The right to request access to personal information held about you and a copy of it;
- The right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to withdraw consent and stop direct marketing messages
- The right to object to the processing of personal data in certain circumstances, for example, where London Irish processes personal data for legitimate purposes but you do not feel that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms have been protected
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider on your behalf where technically feasible
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
We promise to keep your details safe and will never sell you data on to any third party including your name, address, email or credit card information outside of our parent company, London Irish Holdings Limited.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you via the websites, such as payment service providers and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our websites
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites
- We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers that does not identify you
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
We aim to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please ask your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide us with personal information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you have any other questions relating to your online privacy with London Irish, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1932 750100
Or write to us
All transaction information is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates.